Required documents for applying through the Admission Office for international students
Applying through the Admissions Office at Al-Azhar University, The General Department of Educational Affairs, 3rd floor, The Administrative Building, Nasr City, Cairo
- Admission application to join Al-Azhar University.
- Al-Azhar secondary certificate of passing examinations, or its equivalent.
- Islamic missions secondary certificate or its equivalent (secondary certificate equivalent to Al-Azhar secondary certificate or Islamic missions secondary certificate issued from abroad out the A.R.E , it must be certified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Or certificates equivalent to Al-Azhar university certificates which have been equated by the Main Committee of Certificates Equivalence at Al-Azhar university (certificate issued from abroad out the A.R.E must be certified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- 3 copies of the original qualification certificate (certificate must be original one, not a copy)
- Birth place certificate or an official transcript, if the certificate issued from abroad out the A.R.E, it must be certified by the authorities concerned.
- 3 copies of the original certificate of birth place; (original not a copy).
- Letter of consent issued from the embassy which student is affiliated, to certify that the student obtained an equivalent secondary certificate from abroad. The authenticity of that certificate must be verified by the embassy, and to confirm if the student is permitted to join the university or not.
- The original passport to check in.
- Student passport must be valid and contains clear visas.
- 3 copies of the original passport.