Bab Al-Sharya hospital was established in 1954. The deceased Sayed Galal was the donor for the establishment of the hospital. The hospital remained under the supervision of the Ministry of Health until 1974, and then it became under the supervision of Al-Azhar as a medical and educational hospital and is overseen by elite faculties in the Faculty of Medicine, Al-Azhar University.
Talaat hospital for Children and Specialized Surgery was established on 2000m2. It encompasses a large number of departments, major operations, stones fragmentation, gamma camera, sonar, intensive care, and dialysis.